We are looking for someone who can connect with people easily and talk to them in their own language. This job is about helping young people, especially women, disabled individuals, and transgender individuals in villages and communities to start their own small businesses. If you enjoy talking to people, helping them start their own businesses, and working in different communities, this might be the right job for you!
- Strong community engagement abilities and excellent communication skills in the local language
- Able to mobilize, identify & motivate youth specially women, disables & transgenders to start own small businesses in their own villages or communities.
- Good Understanding about local market and small businesses which can be started with a small investment
- A good command of MS office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint, and the ability to collect information from beneficiaries.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to identify right & deserving candidates to help through entrepreneurship promotion
- Candidate must have own two-wheeler & smart phone.
The selected person will be responsible for implementing entrepreneurship development project activities on the ground. Their responsibilities will include identifying new women or disable youth applicants, conducting family background checks, meeting with family members, maintaining records of all applicants, organizing selection panels, assisting with product purchases, business openings, coordinating business promotional activities, conduct training, Exposure visits, collecting & reporting income, and meeting with women regularly to provide support. They will also connect women with each other to create an offline marketplace, maintain a stock register and inventory, supply products, ensure proper storage, supply raw materials, coordinate capacity-building training, execute exposure visits, report monthly income, and collect and file all bills and vouchers related to expenses for the women entrepreneurship project.